Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA not visible in Issue view

Evert Morren December 2, 2021

Sometimes, in the issue view the SLA timers are not visible, Is there a way to see in a log file what happens?

image.png

In the detail view I see two times the waiting for customer timer?

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2021

Hi @Evert Morren ,

1. if the SLA is not present that would mean that the goals you defined for that SLA dont apply to those issues. Could you share your SLA definition?
  2. The fact that it is shown twice seems odd especially since it has 2 different goals. As the name of the SLA is abbreviated "..." at the end I'm guessing they are 2 different SLA's

I think it would be best to validate your SLA configurations first.

Hi Dirk,

For the second your are right, my mistake.

For the first, the ticket IT-932 has the same ticket category and the SLA timer is visible?

image.png

Regards,

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2021

What would be your "start counting" triggers?

Could it be that the ticket is not going thru that step (the one where it is not visible) and thus never getting triggered?

As you can see in the attachment, the trigger 'start counting' is 'issue create'. I have made a test ticket. In this ticket the SLA timer is visible?

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 2, 2021

Is this a new SLA cause then it can take some time for the older tickets to get evaluated.

Otherwise I'd suggest opening a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact

Then the Atlassian Engineers can take a look at the logs behind your instance.

Hi Dirk,

It is an existing SLA, thanks for answering, I will open a ticket.

Regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events