Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA not showing in some tickets

Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Hi guys,

I've got a strange problem here, one of my SLA's are not showing in all the tickets and i can't figure why.

This is a ticket example, where my SLA "Time of First Response" is not displaying:

sla-1.PNG

My sla SETUP is this:

sla-2.PNG

I can;t understand, why in some tickets is not showing, and in others it does - same project, same issue types, etc...

Can somebody en-light me?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Hi @Albert Manuel ,

This is a curious one. Your SLA setup (while a bit overly complicated) seems fine. Every issue is created so that trigger should fire and you have an All Remaining which would catch any other typo/goal you might have.

(You have the same goal for all issue types and the all remaining, with the same calendar so it could just be the "all remaining one" but that shouldn't cause any problems).

When you go in to your Project settings, SLA, do you see any link to "Update SLA's"?

Also, have you tried doing a re-index of your Jira instance? That can often solve a lot of these quirky issues.

Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Hi @Dirk Ronsmans ,

Yes, i have re-indexed the instance:

sla-reindex.PNG

All fine, no errors, and no, I don't have any update sla link unfortunately ;(

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Can you first try to simplify your goals? It appears that you want 9h for any issue in this project so remove the two Issuetype entries. If this does not work then delete the SLA and recreate.

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this
Adam Coleman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 22, 2021

I'm having a very similar issue on a Service Desk instance I manage - two tickets are not picking up an SLA they should be and I've confirmed they match the criteria necessary by running an advanced search using the same JQL as in the SLA setup, so it'd be great to see if there's a solution to this.

Like Johannes likes this
Johannes October 6, 2022

I only got it to work after creating an new (duplicate) SLA and reindexing the project.

I actually did this multiple times until it finally worked.

You might also have a look at:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/missing-or-corrupted-sla-data-in-jira-service-management-828790603.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events