cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA met vs breached report

meliodas16
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2022

Hello community,

I have a question regarding te behaviour of SLA met vs breached report.

In my project i have only one issue that breached on the 10th of december:issue.PNG

When accessig the SLA met vs breached report it doesn't show up that i had one issue that breached on the 10th :report sla.PNG

Is this the expected behaviour ? Can anyone please explain to me the logic behind the report ?

Kind regards.

2 answers

0 votes
meliodas16
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2022

Hello,

Any ideas about this matter please ?

Kind regards.

meliodas16
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 16, 2022

Hello,

Any help please ?

Kind regards.

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2022

Hi @Meliodas16,

Yes, it is expected behaviour. The moment your SLA is considered breached (and when a ticket appears on the report) is when the SLA timer stops. This was on December 11th. 

The detail displayed in your first screenshot shows the time when your issue should have been resolved (or replied to, or anything else your SLA might be based on). But it didn't - it reached the end state of the SLA on the 11th and is listed on that date in your report.

Hope this helps!

meliodas16
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 11, 2022

Hello @Walter Buggenhout ,

Thank you for your response.

However the SLA timer is not stopped in the first screenshot, it's still ticking.

It didn't not reached the "end" state on the 11th, the status is still "open" and the clock is still running(time passed still increasing).

For me the report have to display something like this:

issue 2.PNG

Kind regards.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events