Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA issues

Sarah Cristina Bizewski August 29, 2024

Good morning, how are you? We woke up with issues with our SLAs in Jira. Talking to other companies, I was informed that they are also having problems. Are we really experiencing instabilities at Atlassian? Do we have an estimate for normalization? Best regards

3 answers

0 votes
Sarah Cristina Bizewski August 30, 2024

Bom dia
Problema resolvido.
Obrigado!

0 votes
Fer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 29, 2024

Bom dia..

Aqui também estamos com problema @Sarah Cristina Bizewski , tivemos todos os SLA´s removidos dos tickets e ao acessar as configurações de SLA, vemos uma mensagem de inconsistencia, onde a página está com falha.

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2024

Hi @Sarah Cristina Bizewski were you able to see any issues this AM on Atlassian's Status Page?  I just took a quick look and don't see any issues currently reported. 

There appears to have been a performance issue which was addressed earlier today, is that what you were experiencing?

It's been my experience they're pretty good about updating that page if there are issues.  Do you have a specific issue with your SLA's?  I'm not aware of any issues with my JSM instance this AM.  

You can always contact Atlassian Support if you're having issues with your instance.

Hope that helps

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events