Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA dashboard

khalid alqahtani August 30, 2019

Hi

is there any dashboard for Jira Service Desk ? or any gadget for SLA?

i can see it in reports but i need it in my own dashboard for monitor 

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2019

Hey @khalid alqahtani 

There's several ways you can do this. All the solutions are achieved by the same basic function which is a JQL filter. Any of the gadgets that use filters as their search results can be configured with SLA's.

For example, you could use several Pie Chart gadgets with a separate filter for each. One filter could display active non breached SLA's, the other could show breached SLA's. You can achieve with this with other gadgets too but the way they would display would be different.

khalid alqahtani August 31, 2019

Dear @Cody Stevens 

thanks for your comment, i have report for SLA meet VS breached "with two filter".

Pie chart accepted only one filter.

and i found many plugin that provide SLA dashboard but so expensive.

i will upload pic that helpful to bee my problem more clear.

SLA.PNG 

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2019

Hey @khalid alqahtani 

The suggested solutions were for a dashboard but you would have to use multiple of the same gadgets to achieve what you want. The reason for that is because most of the gadgets only allow 1 filter.

You haven't specified if you are using cloud, if you are, you can use a gadget called "Filter Counts". This gadget allows you to select a single project and search using multiple options. There is a list of options to select from and these include SLA's. I provided a few screenshots below of what this looks like.

If you are not using cloud, again the only way would be to use multiple gadgets to represent the met/breached and have a JQL filter for each of those.

Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 7.56.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-31 at 8.02.10 PM.png

0 votes
Emilse Gonzalez January 5, 2024

@khalid alqahtani are you paying for that plug in? I have the same issue now, I want to show some number in comparison but for that I need to add more than one filter

0 votes
khalid alqahtani September 1, 2019

in fact i used servers not cloud.

but i found plug-in called "Multiple Filters Chart Gadget", it's wonderful plug-in , you can using multiple filters in plug-in charts.

thank you for your supporting @Cody Stevens  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events