Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA breach A LOT. Condition: Is "Finish counting time when" --> "Resolution: set" enough for SLA?

Fuji May 9, 2023

Hi Expert Community of Jira,

My SLA - Time to Resolution is breached a lot, some of them is with 8000 hours or the like.  

All of them are at the breached issues (61) are only on the last day/current day (see report picture below), and keeps being like that (e.g. only the last day will continue to show issues breached). This makes me theorize that some support issues do not get closed properly, so the Time to Resolution will breach. But when I look at some of the breached issues, they are categorized as "Done" and "Resolved". 

Webklip_2-6-2023_111347_dbf-it.atlassian.net.jpeg

I have a lot of conditions set on "finish counting time when...". This is might not be set right set right? (see picture below). 
I tried to change the "finished time when..." condition to only "resolution: set" (keeping it simple), but it did not work. 

Webklip_9-5-2023_15271_dbf-it.atlassian.net.jpeg

My question:

What could it be? Something with workflow or the like?

I will provide extra pictures or explanation if needed. 

Best 

Andreas - Project adminitrator in Compant-managed project

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fuji July 28, 2023

End up with taking each issue back to backlog and then through the whole workflow, and then they ended up as "done" and did not interfere with the SLA forward. 

It did interfere with the SLA for that sprint because it shows that 61 issues done that day, which is not correct. 

0 votes
Fuji May 22, 2023

I put the condition to ONLY "resolution: set" and removed the others under category "Finish time when..". 40 out of the 61 breached issues disappeared, but there is still 20 left or so.

I have no idea of what to do now.

Fuji June 2, 2023

And little by little, more of the breached issues are coming back into the report. So the change of "resolution: set" does not seem to help. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events