cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Timer on Changed Issue Type

Luke Ryan February 18, 2021

Hi all, 

Situation: 
1. Issue is created as 'Service Request', JSM is set to hide SLA timer. 

2. Issue type is changed to 'Incident', JSM is set to begin timer on Issue Created (can't see an SLA rule for Issue Type changed.

3. Once Issue is changed from SR to Incident, SLA timer is still hidden (briefly appears when the page loads, but hides the same as if it was still an Service Request). 

Any advice would be appreciated as the two comments I found with the same question was left unanswered.

Thanks,

Luke

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2021

Hello Luke,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Testing on my local site, I created a simple SLA for tickets of issue type Incident.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 15.19.13.png

Then, I created a new Service Request ticket and moved to Incident. The SLA worked correctly.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 15.10.38.png

After moving to Incident:

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 15.11.31.png

Just for a better understanding of the issue, can you please share with us a screenshot of the SLA configuration?

Also, while you are viewing the affected ticket, open the developer tools on your browser and check the console tab. If it shows any error, please share it with us.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 19, 2021

Hi @Luke Ryan 

You can try SLA Time and Report app (developed by my team). It has flexible options for setting start/pause/stop conditions: you can select any issues fields (default or custom) for them (issue type, project, label, priority, etc.)

Let me know if you will have questions.

Regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events