Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Reports

Daniel Cayea September 29, 2020

Is it possible to build reports in Jira? Administration would like to see a report on SLA for tickets that are submitted by end users.

4 answers

1 vote
Fabio September 29, 2020

Hello Daniel, 

How are you? I hope that in safety

I think these two topics will help you, but you can either use Jira's JQL or reports, more advanced in EazyBI, boring on the Jira Dashboard

Links

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/reporting-on-slas-939926403.html

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/How-to-share-a-ServiceDesk-s-SLA-Report-on-Dashboards-in-Server/qaq-p/946215

Hugs

0 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 1, 2020

Hello @Daniel Cayea 

You can try SLA Time and Report in case you've meant that the end-user is a person who creates tickets on a service desk.

Using this add-on, you can create a config that could monitor this project. Then filter "by configs" or "by filters" on Issue |View Panel and you'll get the necessary data!

I hope it helps.

Best regards, Mariana

0 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 30, 2020

Hi @Daniel Cayea ,

As a paid option, with Time to SLA, you can create detailed reports including elapsed time and remaining time for your SLAs, including start/end and target dates. You can save this configuration and use it to run periodic reports.

Time to SLA works for Software, Core and Service Desk projects.

SLA+Detail+Report+(Cloud)+3 (3).jpgYou can also run summary reports to stay on top of your SLAs. 

SLA Summary Report Numbered (Cloud) 3.jpgPlease let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

Please note that I'm one of the folks from Snapbytes

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2020

yes you can construct reports w/in a JSD project. Go to your project and click on Reports. in there you can create a new SLA report. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events