Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to share a ServiceDesk's SLA Report on Dashboards in Server version

I need to share a SLA Service Desk report on my Dashboard because I neet to be seen by non SD users.

There is any way to do it?

2 answers

Hi @Marcos Sciarra,

There is an open feature request for this: JSDSERVER-222.

You might want to vote for it and keep watching the issue in order to stay updated. I agree that this is a really valuable feature, which was already released in Jira Cloud quite a while ago.

In the meantime, you could consider building similar reports through a reporting app like e.g. EazyBI

Hi,

@Walter Buggenhout _ACA IT_thanks. 

@Marcos Sciarra please find more how to share eazyBI reports with your team

https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/publish-reports

You could also explore more about Service Desk custom fields on our documentation page by following this link: 

https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps/jira-service-desk-custom-fields

Martins / eazyBI support

0 votes
Aaron Williams Community Leader Nov 22, 2018

Yes, you can share dashboards with users not in the SD team, read more here, you're looking specifically for Share and edit your dashboard

This is a popular way of sharing metrics (such as SLA information) with stakeholders who do not have project access.

The issue is that I want to share some SLA reports created on Service Desk with non-SD JIRA users.

So, there is a way to do it?

Aaron Williams Community Leader Nov 22, 2018

Hi Marcos, let me clarify what I said before:

"Yes, you can share dashboards with users not in the SD team"

In the Dashboard settings you can choose people to share the dashboard to, and they should be able to view whatever information you've pulled to said dashboard. You can set this while creating a new dashboard also, here's what it looks like for me on Cloud:

Screenshot 2018-11-22 at 16.20.04.png

OK, that's clear.

The issue is with SLA's and SLA reports created on Service Desk.

I want to share this information (for example % of Time of 1st response).

I couldn't find the way to expose it without consume an agent license.

I'm looking for the same solution - I can share the dashboard, but the contents that are coming from reports created in particular projects are not shared - is there any way around it? Thanks!

Hi @Zofia_Kubik 

Please find how eazyBI reports can be useful to share your SLA reports with users.

https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/publish-reports/dashboards-and-reports-visible-to-non-jira-users

Martins / eazyBI support team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Mindville Insight users, we need your help! (there might be swag involved)

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials and we want to hear from you!  ...

276 views 4 6
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you