SLA Panel

Pawel Baranowski December 13, 2021

Hi,

Does any of the community have problems with accessing the SLA Panel from the kleint's side in Jira? This morning I noticed this message:

"Not authorised to view SLA Panel"

I checked in several projects and the same problem everywhere.

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

What do you mean by “klient’s side”. I can access via project settings and can see SLAs on issues.

...from customer's portal, but when I updated SLA Panel, issue was removed :)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

This is new to me. I am unaware of any “SLA panel” in the portal. I am interested in hearing more on this. Images? Documentation?

Jira SLA.JPG

As I said, an update off application solved the issue.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2021

Thanks for sharing. I have not seen this before and I can’t seem to lay my hands on it right now in my instance. Is it possible that this is related to an add-on? I will quick keep looking around to see if I can find it.

yes, it was releted with add-on.

BTW thanks for handling

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2021

Ah ok thanks. Can you share the addon name?

Time to SLA

Oksana Astakhova September 20, 2023

I have the same problem for some of our JIRA users all of the sudden too.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events