Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

SLA Configuration

Tamarra Tskhvariashvili September 12, 2022

Hello, 

I have changed SLA for time to resolution and it isn't updated. In the SLA's field, time to resolution is disappeared. I've check some documentation about SLA's configuration, but as I guess, Atlassian interface is changed, because I wasn't able to find administration field in settings.

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance šŸ™

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

Hi @Tamarra Tskhvariashvili , welcome to the community! 

I need a bit more information here to be able to assist. Please provide some screenshots of your SLA. Also are you saying that the SLA has disappeared from all issues that previously had it or are there certain issues? If the SLA has disappeared it is possible the changes you made have ended up excluding all of the issues and as such once the SLA is updated they disappear. 

I am sharing screenshots

Screenshot 2022-09-12 at 11.50.47.pngScreenshot 2022-09-12 at 17.14.59.pngScreenshot 2022-09-12 at 17.15.15.pngScreenshot 2022-09-12 at 17.15.34.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

Thanks, now back to your initial post you state two things that seem to conflict. You indicate the SLA did not update and you say it disappeared. If the later is the issue then my immediate question here is, if you inspect one of the issues where you expect the SLA to appear what is the value of the ticket category? If it is not one of those called out in your goals then there will be no SLA. Finally, can you convey what you actually changed?

Tamarra Tskhvariashvili September 13, 2022

@Jack Brickey Firstly, I added another SLA for time to resolution and SLA in the tasks didn't update. After that I deleted added SLA and modified existed one and after that it disappeared. I am sharing screenshots, where you can check ticket category, request type and also my goals.

As I guess, it isn't needed to configure SLA and it would be update automatically. I would be glad if you help me.Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 11.02.19.pngScreenshot 2022-09-13 at 11.03.10.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events