Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Configuration Report

will ferguson April 19, 2023

HI

We use Jira Service management cloud in 3 different global divisions UK, US ,AU
I am looking to align the SLA's 
Is there a way to Report on what SLA's have been configured in Jira (ideally without needing Jira admin rights)

2 answers

0 votes
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 30, 2023

Hi @will ferguson 

If you need all users allowed to select their location in the ticket, or it will be set automatically, you need to create a custom field and new calendars for each time zone.
See how to do it in the article "SLA Configurations for different Time zones with Custom Fields in Jira Cloud".

In the article, I used a third-party SLA Time and Report add-on for Jira (developed by my team), so if you are okay with using those, you can easily customize your SLAs for each team as well.custom-field-in-ticket-and-SLA-config.png
Watch the video on how to set SLA for different time zones, and if you require any clarification, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you.

0 votes
Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2023

Hello @will ferguson 

Could you provide additional details on what you mean by "Align the SLAs" and "Reporting on what SLAS have been configured in Jira"? 

You can write JQL queries based on SLAs, typically they would start with "Time to ....". However, if you want to see the SLA configuration - you need to be a project administrator in the service project to view that information. 

Here's an example of the SLAs in this Jira site when I start typing "Time"

Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 11.29.15 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events