cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert to the Old view in Jira Service Desk

Ashley Davies
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 13, 2020

Other than clicking the "see the old view" link within each issue is there a way to revert to the old view from the settings?

Whilst the new view may be good I have a team of users who will need their working instructions updating before my organisation wants them to use the new view.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2020

Hi @Ashley Davies 

Yes, click on your Avatar. Settings, On Personal Settings scroll to the bottom of the page and under Jira Labs switch off the New Jira issue view

Jira Labs.png

-Mike

Ashley Davies
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 13, 2020

, Shame I can't control it for my users but I can get them to do it individually.

Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2020

Well its a personal preference. Some of my colleagues love the new look, I can't stand it. 

But yes it would make life a lot easier wouldn't it especially if they are logging tickets to have it turned on or off. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events