Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriccion de acceso en proyectos

Sebastian Ferraro July 21, 2022

Estimada comunidad

Estoy necesitando poder segmentar los accesos a los proyectos, para que cada cliente pueda ver su proyecto sin tener visibilidad alguna de la existencia de otros que no sean el de ellos.

actualmente cuento con Jira Service Management - Standard

Como puedo lograr esto?.

2 answers

0 votes
Sebastian Ferraro July 29, 2022

Dear @Joseph Chung Yin  , Reviewing the procedure that you indicate to me. I can't see the Custommer Permissions options.

Going through the splunk KB I found this document:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/change-project-customer-permissions/

In neither of the two formats company-managed as team-managed do I find the option Customer permissions or, failing that, Channels > Customer permissions.

attached screenshots

eje1.PNG

eje3.PNGeje2.PNG

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

@Sebastian Ferraro -

Welcome to the community.  To control visibility of JSM project, here are the instructions -

1. Go to JSM's Project settings >> Customer Permissions UI
  2. Check the highlighted option below.

2022-07-21_11-18-01.png

So, only users explicitly added to the project can see the project in the portal.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2022

@Sebastian Ferraro -

Can you ensure that you are assigned with the project administrator role for the JSM project in question?

Project Settings >> Customer Permissions is only available for JSM Company Managed Project type.

The above setup is only for Jira Services Management projects.  

For Jira Software Application projects/Jira Work Management projects, the permission is control via project user and role setup configuration.  Which those projects are not the same as JSM projects.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events