Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolution date doesn't set

Artemiy July 7, 2021

Hello!

I have added post-function Resolution = done in workflow for final status, ticket is changing Resolution = done, but on customer portal there is no resolution date for user, only creation date.
What am I doing wrong?
(screenshot from customer portal)
3.png
(screenshot from jira)
4.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

@Artemiy -

Based on my knowledge, "Resolved" field (which is the resolution date) is not available in the customer portal (as out of the box default).  The only thing is exposed is the issue status.

You may want to look into the following paid add-on to give you the ability - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212161/extension-for-jira-service-management?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

NOTE - You can customize the fields display in your JSM queue configuration setup (i.e adding the "Resolved" field.  However it is not for the customer portal.  I am sure that you already aware of this ability.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

I agree with @Joseph Chung Yin .Extension for service desk is a must have plugin for the customization of the service desk portals. 

Artemiy July 7, 2021

Hello, Joseph, Fabian!

I'll check this addon, thanks alot!

If there is no standard field for "Resolved", then what does this field refer to? As far as I understand it is configured by the standard Service Desk tools added in one of the updates this year, at least I didn't find it in the custom fields.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2021

"Resolved" field is a system field and not a custom field.  When issue's resolution is populated, this system field is automatically populated.

If you access the issue directly via the project UI, you will see the field "Resolved" listed under the Dates section in the View Issue screen.

If my answer addressed your ask, please click on the "Accept Answer" button.

Best, Joseph

Artemiy July 8, 2021

Thanks, Joseph!

Artemiy July 8, 2021

Solved wo addon by rule setting dueDate = {{now}} after resolution, to show date for clients portal (dueDate is available for client portal)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events