Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request participants or something like to the portal as a required field?

jpittman September 8, 2020

I'm trying to add Request participants or something like to the portal as a required field at ticket creation. We want to make users enter their manager if it's a request that will request manager approval. But it wont let me add that field in the Request types editor.

1 answer

0 votes
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2020

@jpittman can you try to add approvers filed through screens and then try.

jpittman September 9, 2020

I woke up and that was my first thought I had today. Going to try it later today.

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2020

Sure and let me know if anything else required...

I tried that and manager. Issues is it's not emailing the person tagged or letting them see the ticket in the portal. I think there some field configuration I'm missing to enable that.

Had to use manager as approvers gave a search index error when adding them to a view group so they could see ticket they are tagged on. Also adding manager to get emails with create/update/ect did the 2nd part I needed.

Gabatrol
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 12, 2020

I tried that and manager. Issues is it's not Upsers emailing the person tagged or letting them see the ticket in the portal. I think there some field configuration I'm missing to enable that.

jpittman September 12, 2020

I can give you want I did Monday to make it work.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events