Reporting & Analytics in Jira Service Management

Rishabh Bansal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2023

Hi folks,

I'm Rishabh, one of the Product Managers on Jira Service Management(JSM).

I would love to interact with you over a zoom call and understand your requirements for Reporting & Analytics within JSM. I would also like to know how reporting is used within your organisation and its different use cases. I'm interested in learning use cases for Ops reporting (Change management, Incident Management, Alerts, on-call etc.), Asset Reporting, and reports combining data from multiple Atlassian or 3rd party products.

Please feel free to comment below if you'd be able to provide valuable insights. I'll contact you and set up a 30-45 mins zoom call. You can also directly book a slot with me through this Calendly link.

Your feedback will help us to prioritise our efforts and deliver better value.

I'm Looking forward to hearing from the community.

Thanks

Rishabh

2 comments

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2023

@Rishabh Bansal -

I look forward in participating your research. 

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Rishabh Bansal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2023

Thanks @Joseph Chung Yin. I see that you have booked the slot already.

Looking forward to meeting you. 

Cheers

Rishabh

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2023

Hi @Rishabh Bansal ,

Definitely something I'd love to comment on.

I'll see if I can schedule a call with your calendly link!

Rishabh Bansal
Atlassian Team
March 7, 2023

Thanks @Dirk Ronsmans ,

I would love to connect and hear your thoughts on Reporting & Analytics.

If you cannot find a slot that works for you, please contact me at rbansal@atlassian.com. We can work out a slot according to your availability. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events