1. We are creating the support request from the JIRA API, which is integrated in the application
2. We got unknown email gets as a Reporter.
3. Unknown email is not providing as a input in the reporter field.
Please let us know what happens exactly.
1. We have created the ticket using the JIRA Api from company application.
2. We are not provided the reporter email as firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The above email is unknown email.4. After creation of the ticket , here shows the reporter email is unknown.
5. JIRA Support team , Please get the history of the Ticket # TS-20172..
6. Technically we are using this api : /rest/servicedeskapi/request
for creating the request.
Hi @Karthik Salugu I'm still not sure I understand the problem but I will try to help.
Do I understand well that you are creating request in your company application under USER X and reqeust in Jira is created on behalf of USER Y?
It might be bug in your Company application. It would be great to get the content of the HTTP Request FROM Company application TO Jira.
We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan. &nb...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events