Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to show how many tickets opened by a customer for a selected period of time

Sandy Karidas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 5, 2023

We are looking for a report that would show how many tickets customers opened for a selected period of time.

1 answer

2 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2023

Hi @Sandy Karidas,

You could simply use the Issue Statistics dashboard gadget of Jira. Create a filter that returns the issues reported by your customers in a certain period, then configure the gadget to use that filter and Statistic Type = Reporter (or the field that represents the customer). This way you will have the count, as in this example:

Confluence Mobile - CWIKI.US

Have also a look over this article An effective dashboard for Service Desk and Customer Support teams in Jira Service Management from our blog. It offers many metrics / charts for Jira Service Management.

There are other possible ways to display the number of tickets reported by a customer: as a number, as a line chart, as a bar chart, etc

I hope this helps. 

Thank you,

Danut Manda 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events