Report to list number of incidents by type for extract to CSV

shaunmichaelshehab_gmail_com December 2, 2022

Hi, how would I go about generating a report that lists number of resolved incidents by TYPE? The purpose is to list incident TYPES in order of highest to lowest logged volumes over a specified period.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2022

Hello @shaunmichaelshehab_gmail_com 

Welcome to the community.

Do you want the total number of incidents resolved over that entire time period?

Within Service Management you can make a custom report for incidents resolved using the predefined Resolved series. You can add several Resolved series to the report, each one with a filter for issue type.

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 4.38.56 PM.png

By default it will show you results for the past 7 days, but you can change that.

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 4.43.35 PM.png

If you choose the Custom Range you can set a custom date range and it will give you some options for how you want to group the results into time periods within that range.

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 4.44.45 PM.png

When you export the results to CSV you get totals per the time period groupings for each Series you defined.

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 4.40.38 PM.png

shaunmichaelshehab_gmail_com December 7, 2022

Thanks Trudy, 

I think this may resolve some of my query, but I will play around and probably ask for some more advise to flesh it out further.

Regards

Shaun

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events