cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report based on change at customer field level

Joffrey Grambras August 23, 2021

Dear,

We are using 4 channels to be contacted :

- The portal to reach the service desk or the IT departement.
- 2 mail adresses to reach the service desk or the it departement.

So if I want to extract a report based on the email adresses and the portal I think this is not a real problem.

But the communication between the servcie desk (to consider as another team) is made by changing a customer field in the ticket itself.

Example : 

- a ticket reached the Servicec desk.
- they suppose it is not for them --> they change the value in the custom field "departement"
- the ticket is "moving" from Q 
So in fact everybody (as agents) can see all ticket but the different people are working in their respective Q.

My question is:
How to extract a report (for example: created vs resolved) based on the "date change" of a  custom field.

Clear example:

- ticket is reaching the Service desk on 21/07/2021 (sorry belgium date)
- the service desk is changing the value of the custom field "Department" from service desk to IT on 22/07/2021

So we can assume that the official creation date of the ticket is well the 21/07/2021 but in an IT point of view, the ticket has been created on 22/07/2021.

I know that there is some historical action in each ticket "ticket assign to" "custom value change from to" ....

So is there a way to generate a report ?

I hope you understand my needs in terms of reporting.

Thx in advance for your support.

Kind regards,

Joffrey

3 answers

1 vote
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 6, 2021

Hi @Joffrey Grambras 

There are two options you may check out:

• Issue History add-on. It's a history journal for every activity which helps to find out what changes were made to the issue, when and by whom.

a521fd4d-9b9e-4e33-9f14-ae476827a854.png

status entrance date.jpg

Hope you find this info helpful. These apps were developed by my team, so let me know if you've got any questions.

Regards, Yulia

1 vote
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2021

Hi @Joffrey Grambras

For this type of reporting we use eazybi which keeps the history of who changed the field and what values were changed to.

Example: https://community.eazybi.com/t/can-we-find-out-when-and-who-used-to-edit-a-specific-field-and-show-in-report/1235/6

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 1, 2021

Hi @Joffrey Grambras ,

If the type of the custom field is a multiselect, you can try Status Time app developed by our team. By default it track status changes and provides reports on how much time passed in each status. But it can also detect multiselect or assignee field changes and provides reports on when the custom field changed and how long it has been in each custom field value.

If you are looking for a free solution, you can try the limited version Status Time Free. Hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events