Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report: SLA average by assignee

Yasmine April 3, 2023

Hi everyone, 

We created a custom report that displays the average for the 2 SLAs we have in place for the entire project, which is great. 

I'm looking to create a similar report that generates the average time for both SLAs by assignee. 

I'm unsure on how to create that without having to create a separate report for each member on this team. 

Syntax used for the first report: 

issuetype in standardIssueTypes() AND "Request Type" = "X" OR "Request Type" = "Y"

1 answer

0 votes
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023
To generate a similar report that generates the average time for both SLAs by assignee, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Jira Service Management project where you want to create the report.

2. Click on the “Reports” tab in the project menu.

3. Click on “Create report” and select the “Time to SLA” report type.

4. Choose the date range for the report and select the SLAs you want to measure.

5. In the “Group By” section, select “Assignee”.

6. Run the report and you will get the average time for both SLAs by assignee. This report will display the average time for both SLAs by assignee and you can also apply additional filters to it like “Request Type” or “Calendar” control to refine the report further. This way, you will not have to create a separate report for each member on the team.
Yasmine April 4, 2023

Hi Riley, 
I'm not seeing many of the options you listed. 
I went to the project > Reports
I don't have a "Create Report" option, there is a "New Report" option
I also am not able to select a report type. 

When creating a new report, i enter the report name, then my only option is to add series. From there i can select the report series as SLA name (avg), then it prompts me to determine how to filter it. There is no option for me to select "Calendar" or to group by Assignee. 

Screenshot 2023-04-04 130255.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events