Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Pending Tickets

Juan Manuel Marinoni November 12, 2021

Hi!, how can i created a pending tickets report in Jira Service Management?

I need generate a monthly report with an statistics of the pending tickets in the month.

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2021

Hi @Juan Manuel Marinoni and welcome to the Community,

like @Jack Brickey says it is important to define what pending means. And in addition to that: who you are trying to create that report for.

When I hear a question like this, it is usually a report that someone needs to share with an external party: a manager, a customer or someone else with no direct access to your internal Jira Service Management.

If that is the case, just create a saved JQL filter based on whatever defines pending:

Project = xxx and Status = Pending

Or:

Project = xxx and Resolution = Unresolved

(the last case returns all open issues).

Then, export the results to csv and create the desired report in a spreadsheet application.

If you would like to share the data directly within Jira, the previous steps are identical. However, you can put display the results in a Jira Dashboard, which has the benefit they can always be viewed there in real time.

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2021

How are “pending” issues defined? Is this a status? If so you can create a filter and set up a subscription to run monthly. The following JQL would be an example…

project = xxxxxx and status = Pending

with that said I do not think this is what you want but I need more info to be able to assist more completely.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events