Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove canceled tickets from customer portal

Alejandra González November 11, 2021

Hi,

I would like to know how can I remove the Canceled tickets from the customer portal when filtering by "Open requests".

As a reporter, I manage the requests from my customer portal. The thing is that I have it filtered by "Open requests" but i can see canceled tickets, and I dont want to see them.

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2021

Hi @Alejandra González 

It sounds like the issues in the Cancelled status might not have a resolution being set - if you click into these issues, do they have a resolution next to the Status dropdown?

You can set this resolution in your workflow using a post-function for future cancelled issues, and then you might want to do a bulk edit to set the resolution for all issues in the Cancelled status so that they should no longer appear as 'Open' issues in the portal

Alejandra González November 12, 2021

hi @Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ 

so what I need to do is to add a resolution to the transition from any status to Canceled in the workflow? what's the name of the resolution? Canceled?

Thank you

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2021

@Alejandra González Yeah that's right, and you can set the resolution to any of your options (or you can create a new resolution if you wish), as long as there is a resolution present :)

Alejandra González November 12, 2021

@Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_ cool so I've added a "won't do" resolution post function to all canceled transitions. Should be ok then, right?

Thank you

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2021

@Alejandra González Yes this will be fine, and all future issues moved to the Cancelled status should not appear in the Open Requests section of the portal

Like Alejandra González likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events