Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the impact of the price increase on the standard version features.

Ivanna September 19, 2024

Hi ALL,

Since the consultant's description is not very clear, can someone tell me which specific features are affected, and how can I check if I am using them?

The following is the preliminary information provided by the consultant.

• Advanced Incident Management:

• Incident Creation: Automated incident creation via APIs and Opsgenie.

• Alerts & Notifications: Advanced alert enrichment, customization, custom alert actions, and multiple notification rules per contact type.

• Incident Command Center: Command, control, and coordinate incident response with hosted video bridges and integrated communication tools.

• Post-Incident Reviews: Document root causes, pattern discovery, and preventative actions.

• On-Call Management: Advanced routing rules, escalation steps, and on-call schedules.

• Incident Management Reports: Track lifecycle of alerts and incidents, evaluate team efficiency, and gain insights into areas of improvement.

• Heartbeat Monitoring: Ensure end-to-end alerting through passive system monitoring and alert forwarding.

• Advanced Problem Management:

• Problem Work Category: Group incidents to problems, fast-track root cause analyses, and record workarounds.

• Problem Queues: Manage and prioritize problem tickets .

• Advanced Change Management:

• Change Work Category: Manage changes with advanced features.

• Change Queues: Organize and prioritize change requests.

• Change Calendar: Schedule and track changes.

• Automated Risk Assessments: Automate risk assessments based on predefined criteria.

• CI/CD Integrations: Integrate with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Bitbucket for change gating.

• System-Level Change Automation Rules: Automate change management processes at the system level.

Features Remaining in the Standard Plan

• Basic Incident Management: Incident work category, incident queues, incident alerts, and on-call scheduling.

• Basic Change Management: Limited change management capabilities without advanced automation and integrations

Thanks.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events