Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refined is being closing on 31st May ?So any alternate to that.

t_sufyan.anis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2024

Refined is closing on May 31st. What should be done next? Is there something similar to Refined that's coming up or is there an alternative?

5 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Raj - Refined April 2, 2024

Hi all,

Raj from Refined here.

To clarify - contrary to the claim on the original post here, Refined is NOT closing on May 31st.

@t_sufyan.anis I'm not sure where this information about Refined closing comes from. Please let us know in case there's been any form of miscommunication, or if you have any questions for us - you can reach our support team over at https://help.refined.com/.

Best regards, Raj Sehmi (Refined)

Raj - Refined April 2, 2024

UPDATE:

Ah, my colleague showed me where this miscommunication might have occurred.

We're retiring a legacy feature from our apps on May 31st, to be replaced by a new updated iteration of the same. Read more here: https://help.refined.com/space/CLOUDDOCS/blog/5054922778/We%E2%80%99re+saying+goodbye+to+the+Layout+Editor

Hope this clears things up!

/ Raj (Refined)

Like # people like this
2 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

Hi @t_sufyan.anis 

I don't see any mention of this on their website - see: https://www.refined.com/for-jira-service-management

Who notified you it was closing?

Ste

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

Yep, that's my question. 

2 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2024

Hi @t_sufyan.anis  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you post more information about this closing? 

t_sufyan.anis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2024

As Refined is been closing till 31st May so i m finding an alternate to this

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2024

My question is how were you notified of this? 

Like Jehan Bhathena likes this
0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2024

@t_sufyan.anis -

Welcome to the community.  Since Refined is a third party vendor, did you reach out directly to them for support?

In addition, what do you use this service for your env?  I am not seeing any announcement from that vendor's website regarding to closing news.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

0 votes
Klaudia Schön_Deviniti_ March 29, 2024

Hi there,

I haven't heard about closing the Refined Theme, therefore, I strongly recommend you to contact Refined team directly because maybe it may be related to end of Jira Server, not to end of the plugin itself.

Nevertheless, I can recommend you one of alternatives called Theme Extension for Jira Service Management.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220300/theme-extension-for-jira-service-management?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Of course, choosing the alternative depends on the need you'd like to address. If you'd like to discuss your requirements - you may book a short overview of the Theme Extension app (here) to see how it works in the practice.

Kind regards,
Klaudia

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events