Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral user to the self-service

Adrian Goliasz May 15, 2024

Hi,

i would like to referral user to the self-service and finish the incident task by the special status like "user has been referraled to self-service". Is it possible to do it without change the workflow?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2024

Hi @Adrian Goliasz , I would suggest using a custom field for this or add a value to the Resolution field rather than an actual status. With that opinion out of the way, no you cannot add a new status without updating the workflow.

Adrian Goliasz May 16, 2024

Hi @Jack Brickey what is the best way to add the custom field? I thought about the tag, but i can't see where i can manage the tags for add new-one called "The User referraled to the self-service".

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2024

What do you mean by "tag"? Do you mean add as a label? If so, you would need to replace the spaces with some character, e.g. The-User-referraled-to-the-self-Service. Personally I would opt for something more concise like "self-service". The real question here is whether you need to query for issues with this distinction. That is, will you be searching for issues that have been declared as self service or not. If not, then I would simply add a comment, indicating that the customer was referred to self service. If you do want to query on these issues then maybe you could go with the label approach. 

Adrian Goliasz May 16, 2024

Yes, i thought about a label. I want to report how many tasks gone to the self-service.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 22, 2024

Hi @Adrian Goliasz , did the idea of simply adding a label not meet the requirements?

Adrian Goliasz May 24, 2024

I did it. Now i have the special label and dedicated report. 

Thanks!

0 votes
Adrian Goliasz May 22, 2024

Is there anyone who can check my issue? :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events