cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recieving "Error uploading attachment" for certain users sometimes on JSM Form

Calvin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2024

Hi all,

We have a mandatory attachment on the JSM Form for the users to add an attachment too. Unfortunately it looks like 2 users have recieved the error:

"Error Uploading attachment

An error occurred while uploading the attachment"

No details on what the error is, or why or? It seems like it goes away sometimes. I can confirm for other customers its fine and have tried myself.

Any hints/tips/things I can look into or log I can check or anything to help figure out why this is happening?

Cheers!

1 answer

1 vote
Ciara TN
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 3, 2024

Hi Calvin, 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community. 

Is this a specific browser issue? 

Or has the tab been open for a (very) long time before they submit the request? 

What size are the issues? 

To do further testing you can do the following: 

1. Try this in an inPrivate/incognito window 
  2. Verify the file size. Then verify there isn't any limitation on the file size
  3. Reproduce the issue and create a HAR file.  You can use the HAR file to try determine where the transmission gets stopped

-Ciara

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events