Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue with all issues without a reply to reporter

Bart Hilhorst
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 27, 2023

Hi all,

We sometimes have issues that need some research before we can awnser them. We do assign them to a colleague but once we've done that it is hard to find the issue later to check if the customer has had a reply from us.

My question is if there is a way to create a queue that shows all issues where there has not yet been a reply to the reporter. So issues with internal notes but no reply to the reporter should also show in this queue. Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2023

Hi @Bart Hilhorst ,

My tip is to create a new custom field to check "passed to research". Thanks to this, you can use this field in JQL to define a separate queue. Another option is adding an additional internal status and use to it to define a queue. 

You can also use automation: when the ticket is in the Waiting for support status and the internal note is added, select the "passed to research" checkbox. Thanks to this, your agents don't have to remember that after adding a comment, they have also to select the checkbox.

As queues are based on JQL, we have to use searchable elements.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Kate

Chief Product Officer & Co-founder @Appsvio | Atlassian Community Leader

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS