cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Gate Report

Richard Scholtes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2024

I am looking for a possibility to measure how much "quality repair" we have to do on a ticket after it reached "resolved" as status.

I think a simple date comparison (reached status vs. updated date) won't do as the the transition into "closed" afterwards will be an update to the issue, too.

Any ideas?

FYI: I have JSM Premium and EazyBI at my disposal.

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2024

Hi @Richard Scholtes,

This very much depends on how you implement "quality repair" in your overall process. I have seen organizations:

• create issues and link them to the original implementation issue (rather in software environments, linked to feature development);
  • track the number of times an issue gets reopened. That would require your workflow to allow tickets to be reopened and for easy tracking, you can use automation to count the number of times the issue was reopened.
  • use different issue types in combination with assets to identify the number of issues related to an asset, using the issue types to distinguish between development / service requests / incidents / ...

Hope this helps! 

Richard Scholtes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2024

First of all, thanks for your input @Walter Buggenhout

We have a Service Desk Team, that checks all tickets after they enter the status "Resolved", if the reporting relevant fields are filled correctly and in a way that an uneducated 3rd person might understand.

So there are like 6-7 fields, that were corrected a lot in the past and we want to check how the trend on changes to these fields after this "Resolved" status is.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events