Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Request with many order positions any ideas / Task and Subtasks case in SD Customer portal

Konstantin Gagac August 10, 2022

Hi, 

I have a task to create Purchase order portal in SD. 

As must requirement is to have one purchase request with possible many  purchase order positions (items that are ordered). It's like aka Task and Subtasks case in SD Customer portal.

Each position must have many fields to describe, like:
name, vendor1, price1, link1, vendor2, price2, link2,vendor3, price3, link3,  comment123..., +++more fields ect per each order position. 

First i tried to achieve this with Service desk Extention Add On Bundeled customfield (Bundled fields)

in general it works, but what is not good that new purchases is not highlighted/pop-ed-up/focused when working on them and if want to turn back to 3rd of 10 purchases item - easy to mixed between them and not user friendly. Maybe some kind of summary table could resolve it before submitting request but there is no such.

1_JSDE.png

Then i tried to achieve this with TableGrid (Table Grid Next Generation | Atlassian Marketplace) it almost fit requirements, however too narrow Jira Customer portal view do not allow to view all fields. But it seems Atlassian's won't change with of customer portal in near time. [JSDCLOUD-4037] Ability to change the customer portal width. - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products. 2_TGD.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events