Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing a knowledge base link to customers via the self-service portal

Lewis Jones May 30, 2022

Hi All,

Currently we have a self-service portal where users are presented with 1 project which is for the service desk. Within this section, we provide users a list of options so they can provide the team accurate details about their incident or what they require.

I've done some digging and the service desk tile that I refer too which is located in our self-service portal is pulling through any projects we have configured to be made available.

Of course the knowledge base area is not it's own separate project which seems to be the main issue here but I'm wondering if there is a way of creating a user friendly tile like option so users can simply click this option and be redirect to the knowledge base library?

Currently my only workaround has been to publish an announcement on our self-service area which contains a direct link to our kb article library.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

@Lewis Jones Welcome to the Atlassian community

Unfortunately, there is nothing that you can do other than what you have suggested.  You can use the app Refined which allows you to customize the portal in the way you are describing.  

Lewis Jones June 7, 2022

Hi Brant

Thank you for the reply.

I thought that might be the case.

I will take a look at the Refined app!

Thanks again

Lewis

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM