Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion of 1 year free for 10 accounts in JSM

Ramses Milano January 3, 2023

I am interested in updating the subscription of my JMS account from Free to standard with the promotion of the 10 free agents but it does not allow to activate it, is this for new subscriptions? 

imagen_2023-01-03_142328449.png

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2023

Hi @Ramses Milano,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The promotion for 10 free agents are only for new customers, you cannot upgrade an existing instance. This if from the terms and conditions:

• If you are a new customer or an existing customer with an existing Jira Service Management account (trial, free, or paid), you must sign up for a Jira Service Management account under a new site (unless otherwise agreed by Atlassian) and your subscription term is monthly
0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2023

@Ramses Milano -

Welcome to the community.  I agreed with what @Mikael Sandberg stated. If you want to keep your existing site URL (under the free plan), then you will need to reach out to Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance after you enter in your "standard" paid plan.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events