cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project settings forms is empty

Limecube Support
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 4, 2023

Hi there,

I am trying to edit the request forms we have already setup and had running for a while, but when I go to the [project name] > Project settings > Forms page it just shows this:

All of your forms will show up here

Add forms for customers to fill out when raising a request, or attach forms to existing issues to gather more information.
Other tabs such as 'Request types' at this same level list off the correct request types for this project, so it looks like I am in the right place, so I am not sure what is wrong here.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Drew

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2023

Hi @Limecube Support and welcome to the Community!

Basically, your request types are the request forms. The forms under project settings > forms are advanced forms that you can integrate with the request types for advances use cases, but in many (basic) setups, they are initially not used.

Not knowing your setup, I assume that your request forms are basic forms managed directly from project settings > request types and that you don't have any (advanced) forms in your project yet. To learn more about the differences between request types and forms, see these documentation articles:

Hope this helps!

Limecube Support
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 5, 2023

This is great, thank you Walter! I actually looked at request types originally, but was clicking the 3 dots on the right to look for how to go in and edit it. The only edit option doesn't take you to the form.

After you pointed me there, after clicking around I found you can only get to editing the form by clicking the request type title.

All solved now thanks! :)

Cheers,

Drew

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders