cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with email

Martin Weber
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 25, 2023

I'm trying that when and agent  comments, it will send and email for the client with the message and the client will be able to reply above the line. I don't know why it works for the status change but not for the comments

1 answer

2 votes
Pavel Adamovich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2023

Hi. Go to Settings - Products - Jira service management - configuration, and search for Notifications - Should customers receive Jira notifications?. Set to Yes.

So Clients will see both Internal and External comments.

Erki Tammik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2023

@Martin Weber 

Also check Project settings->Customer notifications. There are different notifications that can be sent to customers. You need to make sure that "Public comment added" is turned on.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events