We would like to see statistic of how many problems with solve using knowledge article, so we can see article effectiveness under reports. But our report is always 0. So my question is, how de we resolve a request using a knowledge article?
We have tried to search for an article and sharing as a comment, and then resolving the issue. Have also tried to add the link to the article in the comment we set when an issue is resolved. But they do not show up in the statistic.
I have some troubleshooting questions for you, hopefully this will get us nearer to discovering the reason to this problem;
1. Is the confluence space configured as a knowledgebase or something else?
2. What version of service desk and confluence are you using?
3. Is the knowledgebase widget appearing on the knowledgebase pages? Should be a simple, “was this article useful?”.
I will escalate this to the other Champions, see if there is something we are missing.
1. The confluence page is configured as a knowledgebase, and it is linked to the service desk. And we have no issues finding knowledge base articles.
2. We are using following versions:
Service desk 3v.5.1
3. Could it be this:
I don't know if it makes a difference, but our service desk is part of a major Atlassian setup. We have global administration rights, and everything should be set up correctly.
Some more questions to try to figure out the issue:
I guess the next step would be for you to contact Atlassian support :)
Hope this helps,
Hello there Cloud Community members! Today, we’re thrilled to announce Jira Service Management, the next generation of Jira Service Desk. Jira Service Management touts advancements in IT service ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events