Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem creating an automation with issuetype

Maurício Britto September 8, 2020

When creating an automation, I need to put the issuetype field in the THEN clause, but it is not available in the list.
I use the JIRA Service Desk 4.12.0 and Jira Software 8.12.0
Can you help me?

Best regards

Mauricio Britto

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2020

@Maurício Britto please accept the answer so that its how completed and others can also get benefit. 

0 votes
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2020

@Maurício Britto can you please clarify more from were you are trying to automate the issue filed.

Maurício Britto September 9, 2020

Yes, I'm sorry
I need that based on a condition the value of the issuetype field will be changed. The condition I can insert, but in THEN the issuetype field is not in the list for selection.

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 9, 2020
Maurício Britto September 9, 2020

Hi,

I installed the application you indicated, but unfortunately it didn't work. See image to explain better.

TanksThen.JPG

Mauricio

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 9, 2020

@Maurício Britto try through project automation. 

please check the below link may be this will help to fix your issue.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/when-if-and-then-statements/

Maurício Britto September 15, 2020

Good Morning
I checked the link, but don't exist a solution for my necessity

Thank you for your time

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2020

What automation you are trying to implement? 

When a issue created, the system must change the issue type according to a specific value of a custom field

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2020

@Maurício Britto you can easily do this through project automation.

Yes, but the probleme is the same:
When creating an automation, I need to put the issue type field in the THEN clause, but it is not available for selection.

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2020

Dear, there is another option it's called project automation...check that you will fix Ur issue..let me know if anything else required from my end

Sorry, I'm a new user of the jira service desk, can you tell me where I find the project automation? If possible send a screen image
Thank you

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2020

@ sorry i can't send screen shot now. 

But You can find it once you click on project settings at the buttom.

Then in second row you will find project automation field..

Hope this helps you

This is exactly what I'm using

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2020

No...the name is project automation..and the above screen shot which you have send before it's only automation and also the location is different

Sorry, but the "project automation" is available on the Jiraservice server? I can't find it on the path you indicated

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2020
Maurício Britto September 17, 2020

Good Morning Fahad

I performed the test with the project automation, and it worked

thanks for your help and time

Like Fahad Siddiqui likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events