ProForma for Jira

Maruf Mamurov November 21, 2021

Cloud version of "ProForma: Forms & Checklists for Jira" is not availbale. When it will be released? Or how can I contact with vendor. Thanks in advance.

3 answers

3 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2021

@Maruf Mamurov Welcome to the Atlassian Community.  

Atlassian acquired this product in April of this year so you will need to submit a support request here:https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Since proforma does not exists in the dropdown I would suggest selecting Jira and asking your question.  I will also escalate to Atlassian here to help get a response.  

@Brant Schroeder Glad to get response from you. But I didn't get where I shoud select Jira and ask my question :confused ) 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2021

@Maruf Mamurov 

You will need to select technical issue or bug and then select your Jira product.  You will need to submit it at the lowest level since it is just a question.  I also escalated here since this route will most likely be faster.  So you can wait for a response from Atlassian here if you like and not even submit a support request.  

Like Maruf Mamurov likes this

@Brant Schroeder Nice, Brant. I will wait here for a responce from Atlassian.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2021

@Maruf Mamurov , they are actually set to ship is as part of the default offering in Q4 of this year.

https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?status=&search=proforma

Like # people like this
Maruf Mamurov November 22, 2021

@Dirk Ronsmans Dear Dirk, so when our company can purchase and use cloud version of ProForm with all its templates? I did not see some exact info in the link you shared. Do you have any info? 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2021

@Maruf Mamurov this FAQ should help you: 

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/proforma

As it stand you will not need to purchase it anymore, it will simply become part of JSM.

As of right now you cannot buy it anymore from the marketplace so if you want it you'll have to wait for it to become integrated in the regular offering. An exact date on that however is not clear at this time.

You could open up a ticket with Atlassian ( https://support.atlassian.com/contact ) and see if there is an intermediate way to get it in your instance sooner but I think you'll have to wait till it comes available.

Like # people like this
Maruf Mamurov January 4, 2022

@Dirk Ronsmans 
Dear Dirk, how are you? 

Any news about Proforma? 
Still waiting for it :) 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2022

Hey @Maruf Mamurov ,

Unfortunately I'm not directly affiliated with Atlassian so I too have to rely on the public information :)

The rollout should have started mid december but it takes a while to get to all instances (they have quite a few running). As far as I now the rollout should still be ongoing so waiting a little longer is all you can do I fear ;-)

Like Maruf Mamurov likes this
1 vote
Karolina Wons_SaaSJet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2021

Hello @Maruf Mamurov 

You can try a third-party solution developed by my SaaSJet team - Forms for JiraIt helps to create forms and add a wide list of various necessary fields. Fill it with the custom data, save and export for further usage.

form.png

Hope, it helps.

Regards, Karolina.

1 vote
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2021

Hi

Below is an email message that was sent to existing subscribers of the ProForma app several weeks ago, perhaps this info might help explain this situation better:

As you may know, Atlassian recently acquired ThinkTilt and their Marketplace app, ProForma.

What’s happening to the ProForma app?

The Cloud version of ProForma will no longer be available for purchase on the Atlassian Marketplace as of Thursday, October 28, 2021. We’re making this change as we get closer to integrating ProForma and making its form features available natively in Jira Cloud products.

ProForma Cloud is being integrated into Jira Service Management Cloud, Jira Software Cloud, and Jira Work Management. We will provide timelines and updates on the integration on our Cloud Roadmap page.

What does this mean for me?

When the ProForma Cloud app is removed from the Atlassian Marketplace, ProForma Cloud renewals will become free for monthly and annual Jira Cloud customers regardless of edition (Free, Standard, Premium, and Enterprise) and you will have access to all ProForma features.

ProForma will still be installed as an add-on in your instance and you will be able to access and use all of ProForma’s current functionality at no cost to you.

More details are available in ProForma Licensing - Atlassian

As such, the ProForma app is no longer available for installation through our Marketplace for Cloud sites.  I would suggest watching out for the roadmap page (link above) for a timeline of when these features will be rolled out to Cloud sites. 

If you need additional assistance in regards to this app, you can reach out to our Support portal in https://support.atlassian.com/contact

Regards,

Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events