Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugin Licences Assigned to New SEN Numbers?

Nick Heppleston
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 7, 2020

I have recently purchased (additional) Jira Service Desk Licences and three separate Plugin Licences (for JSD), via our corporate purchasing partner.

The Jira Service Desk licences have been assigned to our current SEN taken from our existing JSD deployment (let's call this SEN-111222) which was provided to our corporate purchasing provider when placing the order. There are no problems with these new JSD licences. 

The Plugin licences have been purchased, but assigned to completely *new* SEN numbers (let's say SEN-222123, SEN-222124 and SEN-222125).

Question - would new plugins create new SEN Numbers (as per the behaviour we have seen) or should I expect these plugin licences to be assigned to our original JSD SEN number (SEN-111222)?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2020

Hi @Nick Heppleston 

Any license purchase automatically creates a new SEN number. Let's assume that you have JSD and three add-ons, it means that you have four different SEN numbers.

When you upgrade or renew any license, its SEN number is used to proceed.

Please log in to https://my.atlassian.com/ in order to see all licenses applied to your organization.

ps: You have to be the technical contact associated with the licenses to view them.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events