Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pie chart does not show data correctly

Larissa Akemi August 19, 2021

We create a field in the type of request in the service project, field "CS" that we enter the customer's salesperson. I need to create a chart view for these sellers of how many tickets are for each one. Inserted in the control panel a pie chart with a filter for the status we want with the type of statistic of the field we created and the result instead of getting by analyst that is filled in the field is only the total tickets with the status of filter.image.pngimage.pngimage.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2021

What type of field is CS? If Text that would explain it as that will not work.

Larissa Akemi August 25, 2021

Capturar.PNG

Hello @Jack Brickey 

The field type is person, I'm not sure if it's exactly that name in the English version, see below in the image,

we are filling in with the user responsible for the sale. we wanted to see in the graph how many open tickets for each seller, he is not responsible for the ticket but for the sale that the ticket will take place. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2021

OK I see this is a TMP project. I just did a quick test on this myself and get the same results. My suspicion is that the TMP people field doesn't play nicely with this gadget. Now I have not tested this in a CMP project to see if it behaves the same way or not. I suspect this is a works as design or works as implemented issue which doesn't help you out any. It might be worth getting a response from atlassian support on this if you're so inclined.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events