Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentile graphs

Irina Harutiunian April 8, 2024

Please tell me if it is possible to get percentile graphs of SLA details in Service Management or Software project?

3 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2024

Hi @Irina Harutiunian,

With our Great Gadgets app you can display SLAs charts with percentiles. 

See section #4 in this article for more details: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central/An-effective-dashboard-for-Service-Desk-and-Customer-Support/ba-p/2360369 

If you have questions, please feel free to email us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Hope this helps.

Danut.

0 votes
Vitaly_Berezovsky_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 9, 2024

Hi @Irina Harutiunian 

It's possible if you use the SLA Time and Report add-on for Jira.

Steps to realize this:

1. Go to Dashboard and create a new one:

2022-02-22_10-36-28.png

2. Choose the access type: Public or Private.

image-20220211-051827.png

3. Add a gadget to a Dashboard:

2022-02-22_11-05-28.png

4. Choose a Pie Chart:

2022-02-22_11-08-06.png

5. Configure it according to your needs:

2022-02-22_11-10-42.png

6. That’s all! 🎉 Get a ready-generated Pie Chart Gadget.

image.png

The application has a 30-day trial period and is free for small teams (up to 10 users), so you can check how well it suits you. My team developed it so our support team can help you with the settings

0 votes
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2024

Hi @Irina Harutiunian 

It is possible in JSM project reports. You need to choose 'your sla name -  % met".

I don't see other options.

Regards,

Seba

Irina Harutiunian April 8, 2024

Can you please explain how does "your sla name -  % met" report work? Do I understand correctly that it shows the percentage of incidents in sla? 

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2024

Hi! 

You need to create custom report in JSM project. How to do that you can check here - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-a-new-custom-report/

When you will add new series you will be able to choose %met for JQL that you want.

Regards,

Seba

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events