Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pause SLA outside office hours

Dominik Kulbe February 1, 2023

Hello people,

I hope you can help me. We have configured two SLAs, "Acknowledge Time DM" and "Intervention Time DM". This SLA should only count during office hours 07:00 to 18:00.

Example Acknowledge Time DM - 15 min.

If someone creates a ticket at 17:50, the SLA should start counting at 17:50 and stop at 18:00. The remaining 5 minutes should start counting the next day at 07:00 AM.

Unfortunately I have not found a way to implement this.

Many greetings
Dominik

calender.pngSLA.png

3 answers

0 votes
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 27, 2023

Hi @Dominik Kulbe 

If you don't mind third-party add-ons, then you can try them. For example, my team developed SLA Time and Report for Jira, where everything works exactly as you want, and SLA counts only during working hours.

If on Friday you will start SLA 1, the Time Goal should be 15 min at 5:50 p.m., then automatically at 6:00 p.m....in SLA, the time will be added up, and if you continue to work, your time according to SLA will not be counted. But, if you work from Monday at 9:00 a.m., +5 will be added to SLA.Screenshot_1.png

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2023

Hi @Dominik Kulbe , Can you explain what you are experiencing exactly. For example, in your example where you create an issue at 17:50 does the Acknowledge Time DM SLA continue post 18:00? If you create an issue at 06:50 does the SLA start counting? 

Dominik Kulbe February 6, 2023

Hi Jack, thanks for your reply. If I create a ticket with this calendar at 17:50, the SLA runs with 15 min fulfillment time until 18:05. But from 18:00 the support is not manned anymore.

Regards

Dominik

0 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2023

Is there a way you can display the SLA goals to see if the calendar is associated with the SLA?

Dominik Kulbe February 1, 2023

Hi Robert, sure no Problem:

SLA2.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events