Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part of tempo functionality do not work

Emily Liu January 31, 2023

Hi Team:

My tempo seems like can not let me to see my work. And  also it does not show in the top menu bar. Could you  please help me to fix this problem? Thanks in advanced.91675210617_.pic.jpg

WeChatb8c44f1bfb071a2551560f66d27fbfa0.png

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Team, my issue has been solved by my admin. Thanks

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2023

@Emily Liu can you please state here what was the problem? This would be useful for the community. Thank you!

the group jira-software-users supposed to be auto added after enabling Jira Software at above. don't know why Im not included. It fixed after adding to the group.MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2023

Many thanks for providing the answer! This might help a lot of users with similar problems! I've marked your answer as accepted!

Like # people like this
0 votes
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2023

Hi @Emily Liu and welcome to the community,

There was an incident occurred on the 31st of January according to tempo status page https://status.tempo.io/

Can you please check that now is working properly?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events