Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Breaks on Service Desk Forms

Jeremy Steuhl March 20, 2023

Wondering if there's a way to create page breaks in service desk forms?  The way I see it now is when you print off a submitted form, the PDF puts page breaks in based on size of the page.  So when printing a form off it would be nice to set where a page breaks.

I came back to edit this question. I've seen an app called Jotform.  That is very similar to Jira SD forms, as far as building forms.  The cool thing about it, is you can set pages, then add fields etc.  If Jira SD forms could do that, that would be awesome.  I know there's sections, but that's not the same thing.  I've only really found sections useful if you want to add conditional logic to Jira SD forms.

Use case example:  Customer I'm working for uses service desk forms for their planning and zoning board.  Forms need to be signed on a printed doc.  Some of the forms are quite long.  For organization purposes, it would be nice if the forms printed cleanly and then the submitter can come into the office when they present their case and sign the actual paper document.

It would also be cool if a signature field could be added, something similar to Jotform, Adobe sign or Docusign, but that's probably a separate post all together.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events