Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Our service management project is suddenly missing all the features such as accessing the portal

We set up a service management project using a free plan to see how it would work, this week our service management project is still visible but the key features have disappeared such as channels, and any project settings certain pages like request types  are showing the message:

"This project isn't available

It may have been deleted or your permissions may have changed"

No one in the team has removed the project so confused as to what has happened or how to get the functionality it back.

Does anyone have any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

This could be one of several things, but you'll need to do a little bit of investigation to determine which one it is.

Start by logging in as a Jira admin and going to the list of projects in the admin section (not the projects list a normal user sees, it's the admin view we need)

Is the project there?  Is it still a Service Desk project?  Can you go into it and check the permissions?

Thanks Nic - appreciate the response!

Logged in as org & site admin

So if I go to Settings > Projects I can see the Service desk project listed as type 'service management'.

I can then click on project settings but at this point I'm not sure what I should be looking for within permissions?

Under product access I can see Jira software and Confluence but not Jira Service Management which seems odd.

Could this be related to us using the free version?

Hi Nic,

Just to follow on from this I've realised it was related to the number of users, billing and the initial trail ending.

Thanks for your help

Ah, thanks for letting us know!  Glad it's sorted too!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Next level incident management in Jira Service Management

Hello Atlassian Community! We’re thrilled to announce some exciting changes to incident management in Jira Service Management Cloud, in order to give your teams extra muscle during incidents, and ...

1,735 views 21 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you