Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other language translation

Staša Frank December 19, 2022

Hello, 

I have managed to translate field titles and description in our customer portal. However, I can not find a way to translate some lines and the Buttons ('Send' and 'Cancel')
Since our portal is in Slovenian, which is to supported, I can not use 'Add another language' option. Is there any other way I can manage the translation of these fields? 

image.pngimage.png

And the translation of this element would be most useful too . :) 

image.png

Thank you for you help!  :) 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2022

Hi @Staša Frank these are system translations. If you feel the translation is incorrect, you can submit a support request with Atlassian.

You cannot change these yourself though.

Staša Frank December 19, 2022

I feared so... :/ It would be nice however to have this option to provide portal users a full customer experience in native language. It seems a bit strange now, when the two languages intermingle... 
Perhaps adding another option as 'User language' in the Language list would be most helpful :) So we can generate our own translations of these, without messing with the already established ones ;) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events