Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organize the custom reports in the left navigation bar in my JSM service project

Chinmay Mudur
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024

I created numerous custom SLA specific reports under JSM service project under Reports -> Custom

Now I wanted to order them in a specific way.

I do not see any option to organize them similar to how we can in a confluence page

1 answer

0 votes
Vitaly_Berezovsky_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 17, 2024

Hi @Chinmay Mudur 

You can try our addon SLA Time and Report for Jira.

How to organize reports on addon:

Monitor tasks fulfillment and Issues' statuses according to the data at the grid table which contains a set of data that is structured in rows and columns.

You can sort the data by Type, Key, Summary, Assignee, Status in ascending or descending order.

Displaying image.png

If you click the SLA Name at the right corner (at the top of the grid table), you can see detailed information about the SLA measurement conditions.

Displaying image.png

Organize columns, add new columns if needed.

Displaying image.png

Move any columns to the right/left to see data in the necessary order. Native Jira columns in the left part of the table and SLA configurations in the right part.

Displaying image.png

You can see Enhanced/Elapsed time hints (for SLA timers and on column hover) with:

• start and target dates;
  • demonstration of data on the percentage of completion SLA to the target date, elapsed and remaining time;
  • SLA status;
  • type of the Calendar used to calculate time

Displaying image.png

Change the Format of time metrics as required. You can set:

• h:m:s
  • h:m
  • M
  • HM
  • DHM
  • Decimal Hours
  • Decimal Days
  • Business DHM
  • Business Decimal Days

Displaying image.png

Also, you can prepare a report based on this data.

The application has a 30-day trial period and is free for small teams (up to 10 users), so you can check how well it suits you. My team developed it so our support team can help you with the settings

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events