Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizations are not filled automatically in Issues

Jule Helder November 16, 2022

Hi there,

I grouped my customers into organizations in my service project. When a customer opens an issues, the organziation field is not filled in the issue. 

Why? Shouldn't that happen automatically?

I have created an automation based on the organization field, but if the field is not populated by default, the automation doenst work.

Best regards,

Jule

3 answers

0 votes

Hi @Vedant Kulkarni and @Dave Mathijs ,

thanks, it was on "yes": Now I found out, that as long as the customer does open the request via the portal him/herself, it automatically populates the organisation but if an agent opens a ticket "on behalf" of the customer, it does not automatically poulate the field, is there another set up to do?

image.png

Best regards,

Jule

0 votes
Vedant Kulkarni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2022

Hi @Jule Helder ,

You will have to verify the JSM configurations from the System  and Customer added to the appropriate Organization

System-> Products -> Configuration(under JSM). 

JSM_config.JPG

If it is selected as 'Yes' then the Share With field will be selected automatically based on Organization in which the Customer is addedJSD_shareWith.JPG

If it is selected as 'No' then by default the Share With field will get set to No OneJSM_config2.JPG

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2022

HI @Jule Helder are these customers member of one organisation only, or multiple organisations?

Hi @Dave Mathijs, one customer ist part of one organisation only

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2022

What is the default setting of request sharing in the request form? Is it set to private or shared with the organisation?

Hi @Dave Mathijs , where can I find this default setting?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events