Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Order the issues in a filter manually

Hello,

could someone give me a hint, how I can manually order the issues in a filter? Background is - the content of the filters is used in Confluence to create a specification book. And the idea is sort the issues according to a technical logic and not by means of any numbers or fields. E.g. id a change request is added, the filter is updated and the confluence page with it. But unfortunatly the CR will show up atthe end of the filter. The workaround now is to work with figures in a field in this way: if I have to place a new issue between 1.1 and 1.2, i will give it the figure 1.11 and is is placed between them. But would be nice to just drag and drop the filters.

Any option for this?

Thansk a lot for your help.

Lind regards

Volker

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

42 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you