Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options for Custumer portal customization

Alena Fricova October 10, 2022

Hello community,

I am searching for options to to customize the Help Center Portal for customers on Cloud. 

We are using extensive amount of JSM project and I am looking for the way how to regroup them (as for each customer are relevant only few projects) and customize looks and feel of the portal.

I checked already:

Refined - however on cloud, it is not possible to use Insight objects which are important for us

Devinity - it is not very UX friendly, missing the Search option and the option to view last request 

Do you know about any other way, how to customize the Portal without lossing the vital parts of it?

Thank you

2 answers

1 vote
Christopher Skoropada _Appsvio_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2022

Hi @Alena Fricova 

Have you tried Topics which is the out-of-the-box feature? You can group request types from different service desks into one topic. If your service desks are closed to anyone then this might be a perfect solution for you. 

With a 'pure' portal you have more options to extend with other apps like Feature Bundle (change request status by a customer, edit request, etc. )

Jira_Service_Managementw.png

In the above screenshot, you can see how Topics are configured. 

Chris

1 vote
Aleksandra Bosacka _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 11, 2022

Hi @Alena Fricova 

It's Aleksandra from Deviniti - the vendor of the Theme Extension for JSM Cloud app.

It's great that you decided to give our product a try, and we really appreciate your feedback.

If it comes to the limitations you listed, I'm glad to inform you that the Search option is coming soon. Hopefully, you will find it useful!

We'd also love to learn more about your feedback regarding the overall design of the app and other suggestions you may have. We're always open to all new feature ideas and in case you'd like to discuss the capabilities further, you can always reach out to us by submitting a feature request.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,
Aleksandra

Alena Fricova October 11, 2022

Hey @Aleksandra Bosacka _Deviniti_ thank you for info. I will try to give you some feedback right after we finish testing. Could you specify when exactly will be Search feature available?

Alena

Aleksandra Bosacka _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
October 11, 2022

Thanks in advance for any feedback you could share!

Regarding the Search option, we're estimating to release it by the end of October. I encourage you to watch the app on the Marketplace to receive an update about this upcoming release 🙂

Alternatively, if that's more convenient, you can raise a feature request via our Customer portal and we'll be happy to keep you notified about this improvement directly.

Cheers,
Aleksandra

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events